Quick, easy and secure online payment of debts – this service is one of the centrepieces of the EOS Service Portal for defaulters (https://www.eos-serviceportal.de). The focus here is on the user: debtors can obtain information on outstanding debt and use payment systems such as VISA, MasterCard, DIRECTeBanking, SEPA credit transfer and barzahlen.de.
as a service
The project in the context of which we are implementing the Service Portal is special in several respects:
- The „Portale“ division is developing the software on the basis of current web technologies at our two locations in Hamburg and Heidelberg.
- An agile Scrum team is working on the product and continuously improving it.
- We use methods such as prototyping and A/B testing to keep optimising the user experience.
- With this project, we are testing an EOS-specific Java framework in order to get ideas for its further development.
- We have designed the Service Portal in such a way that the EOS companies all over the world can use it. It can be adapted to the individual needs of each company.
- We are rolling out the Service Portal for debtors internationally as a “software as a service” solution. EOS in Denmark was the first company outside of Germany that started to use the debtors’ portal, in September 2016. https://debitor.eos-danmark.dk/