WE HANDLE YOUR DATA
Thank you for visiting our website. We take the protection of your privacy very seriously and want you to feel protected during your visit.
1. Name and contact data of body responsible for processing (‘data controller’) and company data protection officer
EOS Technology Solutions GmbH
Tel.: +49 40 2850-0
Managing Directors: Tim Weickert, Andreas Kropp
Court of registration: AG Hamburg HRB 65 213
VAT ID no.: DE 188 529 629
The data protection officer for the company EOS Technology Solutions GmbH can be contacted at the above address or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Collection and storage of personal data and nature and purpose of their processing
a. When you visit the website
When you retrieve our website eos-technology.solutions the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily saved in a log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and saved until it is automatically deleted after three (3) days:
- IP address of retrieving computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of retrieved file,
- website from which access occurred (referrer URL),
- website retrieved from our website,
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure trouble-free connection establishment to the website,
- to ensure comfortable use of our website,
- to analyse the system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for processing of the data is Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for drawing conclusions about you.
b. When you contact us by email
You can contact us with questions of any kind via the provided email address(es).
If you do so the personal data transmitted via the email are saved. The legal basis for data processing for making contact is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. If contact is made for concluding a contract an additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR.
We delete the personal data collected by us after processing your enquiry provided we are not legally entitled or obligated to process it further.
4. Passing on of data
We only pass your personal data on to other companies of EOS Group or other third parties (recipients) if:
- you have provided your explicit consent for one or more specific purposes pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR,
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6(1) (f) GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a primary protection-worthy interest in not having your data disclosed,
- for the case that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR and
- it is legally permissible and necessary for fulfilment of contractual obligations pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR and/or
- we have the data processed on our behalf in compliance with Art. 28 GDPR.
Transmission of your personal data for purposes other than those listed above does not occur.
6. Rights of date subjects
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data that has been processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned period for which the data will be stored; you have the right to have processing of your personal data corrected, deleted or restricted and the right to withdraw your consent for such processing; you have the right to lodge a complaint and to obtain information regarding the source of your data if it was not collected by us, as well as regarding the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, conclusive information regarding the details thereof;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to request immediate correction of incorrect data or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to request deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing of such data is required to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to request that the processing of your personal data is restricted if the accuracy of the data is contested by you, if the processing is unlawful but you oppose deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require this to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to request the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw the consent you have previously given us. Therefore, we will no longer be permitted to continue with the data processing that was based on your consent; and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work, or that of our company headquarters.
7. Right to withdraw and right to object
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6(1) (f) GDPR, you have the right to file an objection againt the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, if there are reasons for this arising from your situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without your needing to cite a situation.
If you would like to make use of your right to withdraw or reject you only need to send an email to email@example.com with information in the subject: EOS Technology Solutions GmbH - eos-technology.solutions.
8. Data security
Within the website visit we use the widespread SSL (secure socket layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we fall back on 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can recognise that an individual webpage in our internet presence is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed key or padlock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are being improved continuously according to technological developments.