Successful accounts receivable management requires forward-looking and sustainable technologies. The Core Collection Application division helps customers and users by providing intelligent solutions. We ensure and measure the quality and maintainability of our products and processes throughout their entire life cycle. This allows us to deliver stable and available applications at all times.
We see it as our task to optimise our customers’ business processes and increase their level of productivity. To us, this great responsibility is an exciting challenge that we accept with great motivation and enthusiasm. This is how we make sure the EOS Group is competitive, both today and in future.
We act with speed and flexibility, and take a solution-oriented approach. Methods for agile organisational development, for example, help us in this endeavour. We use Kanban and SCRUM to increase the success rate of our output. In line with the kaizen philosophy, we are convinced
that there is always something to improve. We commit ourselves to this every day. The XT V-model helps us to design efficient and smooth Workflows.
Our work is based on personal responsibility, competence and creative drive. Together with our customers, we develop solutions for the digital future of accounts receivable management.
Business Intelligence &
We develop and optimise a large number of products and services for the companies of the EOS Group:
- Core Collection: The collection systems Fidibus 2 and FX provide an integrated application for the management and control of the collection processes
- Field Service Order Management: We use this application to make the communication between the back office and field service crews more efficient
- Data Warehouse and Core Data: The central system serves as the basis for analysis and control as well as for analytical process control
- Java / Spring Boot / J2EE
- Java Script
- Angular JS / React
- Oracle Datenbank
- Ab Initio
- Apache Kafka
- Enterprise Tester / Cucumber