The Business Administration department is the commercial contact point for all customers and suppliers of EOS Technology Solutions. We ensure that the commercial facts and figures stay on track in IT. We are also a reliable partner that our customers can contact at any time.
Our division is characterised by an independent style of working and flat hierarchies. We consistently rely on a paperless office.
Electronic approval workflows and wiki-based document management are standard practice here.
We ensure that we meet our commercial goals even in an environment of continuous change.
The Business Administration department is responsible for all aspects of IT controlling. We
- perform the external and internal IT cost allocation.
- calculate the products and solutions of our IT specialists.
- draw up the annual business plan and the forecast for the coming months.
- perform analyses and write reports.
Our department ensures that all teams are positioned optimally at all times. To do so,
- we purchase personnel, consulting and development services.
- we procure hardware, software and other IT-related services.
Successful corporate development is also one of our tasks. Our experts
- provide support in cross-divisional projects and bring in commercial knowledge.
- work across the group on the further development of financial planning.
- also look for purchase options in an international context.
For our work, we use
- the Oracle Financials software as an ERP system.
- an electronic invoice processing and approval system.
- an invoice generation tool.
- an electronic purchasing and tendering platform.